Watch the Webinar
Links to Resources
Session = 1 CPD hour
This FREE webinar provides the practice team, including nurses, GPs, practice managers, and reception staff, with an overview of novel coronavirus/COVID-19 including clinical features, how to effectively triage patients, how to access up-to-date information and relevant planning resources to ensure your practice is fully prepared.
This session will cover:
- Overview of the novel coronavirus/COVID-19 including clinical features
- Where to access reliable and up-to-date information
- Patient triage and infection control
- Patient education opportunities and message
- Diagnosis and case reporting
- Pandemic preparedness planning
About the Presenter
Magali De Castro
Clinical Director, HotDoc
Magali has been working in general practice for the past 13 years. As a Registered Nurse she’s worked in clinical settings varying from solo GP surgeries to super clinics and community health centres. Magali has been a presenter and guest speaker for organisations such as the Australian Primary Care Nurses Association (APNA), the Department of Health (Vic), Exercise & Sports Science Australia (ESSA) and Cancer Council among others.