Session = 1 CPD hour
From 7th June 2021, the TGA has reversed the decision to ban health professionals from developing their own materials to promote COVID-19 vaccination. With these new guidelines, what exactly does this mean for clinics and what do you need to do to be compliant?
We’ve partnered with Sarah Bartholomeusz, Founder and Principal Lawyer at You Legal to answer all your questions.
In this session you’ll learn:
- Is advertising the COVID-19 vaccines even legal? What exactly is/isn’t allowed?
- A brief overview on the reversal of the decision to ban health professionals from developing their own materials to promote COVID-19 vaccination
- Clinics can advertise, as well as offer incentives – is it something that I should be doing in my clinic?
- A discussion on what is “best practice” in these circumstances
- Q&A with Sarah and Magali
About the Presenter
Principal & Founder, You Legal
Sarah Bartholomeusz is the Founder and Principal of award-winning commercial law firm, You Legal. You Legal helps doctors legally protect their practice, patients and profits. She has over 15 years’ experience as a lawyer, an active practice in corporate and commercial law. Sarah is passionate about working with practice managers and owners to minimise their risks and maximise their potential. Her clients call her the Goddess of Governance. Sarah is the author of three best-selling books on governance including ‘Growing a Medical Practice, From Frustration to a High Performance Business’, and a TEDx speaker, she is the Chair of the Catalyst Foundation board, serves on the Entrepreneur’s Organisation’s global committee as the Governance Chair for APAC. Her most important role is as wife to husband, Dave and mum to Alex (8) and Nicola (6). Learn more about You Legal