Watch the Webinar
Watch the Q&A Session
Links to Resources
Session = 1 CPD hour
This FREE webinar provides the practice team, including nurses, GPs, practice managers and reception staff with an overview of how to prepare for the flu season during the COVID-19 pandemic. We’ll cover the flu vaccine 2020 updates related to the different strains, billing considerations with Medicare vs private billing, and how to best adapt to Telehealth consults.
This session will cover:
- Alternative Flu Clinic set ups and processes during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Information on the 2020 flu vaccine strains
- Common questions surrounding vaccine timing and the Government vaccination program
- Billing considerations: Medicare vs private billing
- Practice resources and tips for patient recruitment
About the Presenter
Magali De Castro
Clinical Director, HotDoc
Magali has been working in general practice for the past 13 years. As a Registered Nurse she’s worked in clinical settings varying from solo GP surgeries to super clinics and community health centres. Magali has been a presenter and guest speaker for organisations such as the Australian Primary Care Nurses Association (APNA), the Department of Health (Vic), Exercise & Sports Science Australia (ESSA) and Cancer Council among others.