Session = 1 CPD hour
This FREE webinar will provide the practice team, including nurses, GPs, practice managers and reception staff with guidance on how customer service can impact practice viability and patient health outcomes.
This session will cover:
- How a patient’s customer service experience affects satisfaction levels, word-of-mouth referrals and health outcomes
- Practice strategies to support all members of the practice team in delivering exceptional customer service
- Dealing with aggressive or difficult patient behaviours in a safe and caring way
- The best times and methods to collect and use patient feedback for meaningful service improvement
- Q&A with Magali De Castro
About the Presenter
Magali De Castro
Clinical Director, HotDoc
Magali has been working in general practice for the past 13 years. As a Registered Nurse she’s worked in clinical settings varying from solo GP surgeries to super clinics and community health centres. Magali has been a presenter and guest speaker for organisations such as the Australian Primary Care Nurses Association (APNA), the Department of Health (Vic), Exercise & Sports Science Australia (ESSA) and Cancer Council among others.