Better experiences for your patients
HotDoc is the complete engagement platform for GPs
HotDoc can integrate with leading practice management systems
Bookings made easy
Let patients book and manage their appointments when and where they want to.
Educate patients on preventative health and wellness services by promoting targeted campaigns.
The GP patient journey
2. New Patient Registration
4. Digital Check-In
The all-in-one solution for your GP practice
Simple, straightforward pricing for everyone
$75 per practitioner/month
Minimum $150/month ex GST
* Available when you integrate HotDoc with your practice software
- Online prescription and referral requests: 2.75% + $0.30c payment provider’s fee per request
- Online payments: 2.75% + $0.30c payment provider’s fee per transaction
- Broadcast: $0.04c per SMS
- Reviews: Maximum 400 SMS/practice per month
- $2,200 + GST one off hardware purchase plus your choice of stand:
– Floor: additional $400 +GST
– Wall: additional $50 + GST
- Telehealth: No additional charges until 30 June 2022. Extension dependent on Federal government policy
Enterprise or hospital?
Talk to us for information about custom pricing
FAQs for GPs
No. HotDoc doesn’t charge fees for new patients. You’ll pay a flat rate of $75 per practitioner/month which includes unlimited new patients at no additional cost.
Yes. Unlimited SMS are included for Reminders, Recalls and Forms. SMS for Reviews are capped at 400 per practice/month.
HotDoc integrates seamlessly with Best Practice, ZedMed and Medical Director. You can also use choose to use HotDoc separately from your practice software. Please contact our team if you would like more information about this option.
No, but why would you want to? HotDoc is the complete patient engagement platform for your practice. You receive all of our world class features for one simple monthly fee.
We’re unashamedly proud of our customer service — we even won an award for it during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our support team are available on the phone or via email, plus we have comprehensive online guides, as well the HotDoc Academy featuring self-guided interactive training modules for all practice staff.
Of course. We have no lock in contracts and no minimum time periods. You can cancel your subscription at any time.