Watch the Webinar
Links to Resources
- Why are we here? Let’s explore the history of payroll tax to understand our current situation better.
- Is your practice impacted? Discover the decisions made around payroll tax and how they impact your practice.
- State-specific Guidance: Discover how to handle these changes to meet your state’s unique needs.
- HotDoc’s Role: Learn how HotDoc might assist you in navigating these complexities.
- Q&A Session: Get your burning questions answered by our experts.
About the Presenter
Principal & Founder, You Legal
Sarah Bartholomeusz is the Founder and Principal of award-winning commercial law firm, You Legal. You Legal helps doctors legally protect their practice, patients and profits. She has over 15 years’ experience as a lawyer, an active practice in corporate and commercial law. Sarah is passionate about working with practice managers and owners to minimise their risks and maximise their potential. Her clients call her the Goddess of Governance. Sarah is the author of three best-selling books on governance including ‘Growing a Medical Practice, From Frustration to a High Performance Business’, and a TEDx speaker, she is the Chair of the Catalyst Foundation board, serves on the Entrepreneur’s Organisation’s global committee as the Governance Chair for APAC. Her most important role is as wife to husband, Dave and mum to Alex (8) and Nicola (6).
Learn more about You Legal