Session = 1 CPD hour
This FREE webinar will provide the practice team, including nurses, GPs, practice managers and reception staff with an overview of efficient and effective recruitment strategies within your practice and how to retain quality staff.
This session will cover:
- General information on costs to your business for recruitment
- How to appropriately plan for the role you want to fill to her the most out of the advertising and applicants.
- Advertising tips that will affect your applicants
- How to maximise the interview process
- Now that you have your team – if you want to keep them, learn how morale can make or break your clinic.
- Q&A with April Ratajczak, moderated by Magali De Castro
About the Presenter
Director & RN, Focus Accreditation
April Ratajczak RN, is the Founder and Director of Focus Accreditation. Working in Healthcare for over 20 years as a nurse, nurse manager and Practice manager, Focus Accreditation has been able to collate experience in all areas of General Practice to help achieve goals and a better clinic – with a major emphasis on compliance and morale. Focus Accreditation is an Australia wide expert in General Practice RACGP Accreditation, recruitment, management, and education. Focus accreditation works with Dynamic Startups, RACPG accreditation prep assistance (for both new and existing clinics), as well as clinic’s who are in need of assistance to improve functionality and compliance of their clinic. We have a strong passion for patient outcomes and realise that as a business, you don’t have to compromise patient care or the RACGP standards to have a successful and profitable business.
Learn more about Focus Accreditation