Watch the Webinar
Watch the Q&A Session
Links to Resources
Session = 1 CPD hour
This FREE webinar will provide the practice team, including nurses, GPs, practice managers and reception staff with an overview of how to effectively and efficiently implement Chronic Disease Management and Care Plans via telehealth during COVID-19 in General Practice.
This session will cover:
- Overview of telehealth items for chronic disease management
- Areas to prioritise when providing chronic disease care via telehealth
- Sample structure of a telehealth care plan or review consultation
- Using a team approach: the role of nurses, GPs and promoting access to allied health
- Key resources for a smooth practice process
About the Presenter
Magali De Castro
Clinical Director, HotDoc
Magali has been working in general practice for the past 13 years. As a Registered Nurse she’s worked in clinical settings varying from solo GP surgeries to super clinics and community health centres. Magali has been a presenter and guest speaker for organisations such as the Australian Primary Care Nurses Association (APNA), the Department of Health (Vic), Exercise & Sports Science Australia (ESSA) and Cancer Council among others.