Watch the Webinar
Watch the Q&A Session
Links to Resources
Session = 1 CPD hour
This session will cover:
- What is ‘sensitive information’?
- Why would a Medical Practice need Website Terms & Conditions?
- What are the three distinct areas that a Medical Practice’s Website Terms & Conditions could cover?
- What is the relevance of third party relationships?
- Q&A with Sarah Bartholomeusz, moderated by Magali De Castro
About the Presenter
Principal & Founder, You Legal
Sarah Bartholomeusz is the Founder and Principal of award-winning commercial law firm, You Legal. You Legal helps doctors legally protect their practice, patients and profits. She has over 15 years’ experience as a lawyer, an active practice in corporate and commercial law. Sarah is passionate about working with practice managers and owners to minimise their risks and maximise their potential. Her clients call her the Goddess of Governance. Sarah is the author of three best-selling books on governance including ‘Growing a Medical Practice, From Frustration to a High Performance Business’, and a TEDx speaker, she is the Chair of the Catalyst Foundation board, serves on the Entrepreneur’s Organisation’s global committee as the Governance Chair for APAC. Her most important role is as wife to husband, Dave and mum to Alex (8) and Nicola (6).
Learn more about You Legal