Watch the Webinar
Links to Resources
Session = 1 CPD hour
This FREE webinar will provide the practice team, including nurses, GPs, practice managers and reception staff with an understanding of how Google reviews work and how they can impact your practice.
This session will cover:
- How Google reviews help your medical practice attract more patients
- Why focusing on Google reviews is one of your best marketing investments
- Examples of legitimate negative reviews vs inappropriate/prohibited reviews
- What you can do if you get a negative review (and what not to do)
- Q&A with Maz, moderated by Magali De Castro
About the Presenter
Maria (Maz) Hancock
Founder & SEO Strategist, Locally Connected
Maria (Maz) Hancock is founder and SEO Strategist at medical marketing agency Locally Connected. The Locally Connected team helps practice owners attract more of their ideal patients with local SEO, social media and website redesign. Maz loves amplifying the online presence of medical and allied health clinics that deliver an excellent patient experience, helping them be found for their areas of expertise. She lives on the Gold Coast with husband Nathan and is mum to 2 young boys, Josh and Beau.
Learn more about Locally Connected