Session = 1 CPD hour
This FREE webinar will provide the practice team, including nurses, GPs, practice managers and reception staff with an understanding of fundamental elements that can transform your practice website into a time-saving & patient-attracting business asset.
Suitable for: General Practice, Specialists and Dental Practice
This session will cover:
- How to utilise your website as a beacon of information about COVID-19
- 3 ways your website can save your reception team hours every week
- How GPs & Specialists can build rapport with patients through your website (before they even book an appointment)
- Why services pages are one of the keys to consistently attracting new patients
- The 7 reasons patients leave your practice website and go to your competitors
- Q&A with Maz
About the Presenter
Maria (Maz) Hancock
Founder & SEO Strategist, Locally Connected
Maz Hancock is a marketing expert and founder of Locally Connected, an SEO strategy company that helps medical practices attract new patients. She lives on the Gold Coast with her husband Nathan and two young boys, Josh and Beau.
Learn more about Locally Connected